Condominium association Board members are volunteers within their community. This is a task you take on as a concerned owner or resident to ensure efficient property management and to maintain or increase property values. Regardless of your level of experience, a qualified property management company will greatly reduce the pressure and time required to handle multiple administrative tasks. Eastway Management Inc. will partner with you to:
- Initiate clear, consistent and accurate communication to all property owners on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate and prepare all homeowners’ meetings and manage follow up communications and tasks. Help in the establishment of committees and running of meetings as needed.
- Develop and prioritize short and long term planning policies.
- Maintain an up-to-date register of homeowners including emergency contact information.
- Adhere to regulations and amendments under the Condominium Act of Ontario as well as the existing Declaration and By-Laws with professional courtesy and respect for all.
- Introduce the condominium concept of property ownership with a specially developed ‘Welcome Package’ for new homeowners.
- Transparently maintain condominium records in accordance with the Condominium Act of Ontario.
- Prepare newsletters and other communication for residents.
- Exercise due diligence to ensure all insurance policies and calendarized maintenance schedules are relevant, reviewed and maintained on a regular basis.
- Communicate with the Corporation’s solicitor, auditor and other professionals as needed.
Our objective at Eastway Management Inc. is to make sure that your property is efficiently maintained and competently managed. We work with you to ensure that seasoned and qualified professionals have your best interests in mind when making property management decisions.
Call today at 905-683-8329 or essay my vacation